Monday, June 25, 2007

Tomorrow

Been reading various friend's Blogs over the weekend and what struck me was the consistent mood of melancholy throughout. So, in order to brighten everybody up, I have decided to choose this song - all through its innocence and message of hope - to put a smile on everyone's face, insya-Allah.

Cheer up, guys. There is a beautiful rainbow out there :-)

Tomorrow

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck in a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So you gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day ...
A way!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got me singing... another all time favourite that will make you smile even when you think that your life bleak.

Lampu said...

:-) As I listen, I saw the snow peaks on Annapurna. mmmm. fresh air.

TheHoopoe said...

little miss pinky,

Welcome Back after a hiatus!

Well ... if you can't sing, then make others sing instead :-)

TheHoopoe said...

saedah,

we pray that your dream to be there will come true, insya-Allah.

btw, how's the test results?

all the best!

Anonymous said...

Ah.. this is nice. Thanks for the song. I am sure my daughter will love me singing this to her every friday morning (read: tomorrow is the weekend) before I go to work! :)

TheHoopoe said...

Everyday then to her is a Friday morning :-)

Sing to her EVERYDAY ... and when she grows up, she will then sing for you.

Such bliss :-)

dew embun said...

Salam...
Flashback for me...with two pigtails singing my lungs out at the merry-go-round this very song in my kiddy cute voice!

Yes, that innocence and hope...that release is bliss...

Maybe I should teach the kids to sing this song...cute-ness!

~dew~