Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Samsonite(s)

Preparation - or shopping, as some might wish to interpret it - has begun. And the most basic is the purchase of a luggage. Was planning to use my old luggages or buy an "any other brand" luggage but was convinced by a friend that I need a reliable luggage as I will be travelling to a few places and have to go through so many airports and checks before I finally reach school. A luggage cannot fail you at those moments.

Reliability means Samsonite. I have never owned a Samsonite - obviously due to its steep price - and was excited to shop for one. Thank you for the Great Singapore Sale - there was a good offer for this huge luggage. So, I bought my first Samsonite on Sunday.

But, as expected, I did not stop there. I also bought a Samsonite cabin bag which will serve my many other travelling purposes.

There is only one more Samsonite thing to do: buy a laptop bag - if I can find some loose change somewhere at the end of it :)

3 comments:

blue said...

Salam ustaz

Excellent choice there!It's durable and long lasting. Definitely a good buy.

I've always loved a Samsonite, and never settled for anything else except Samsonite.

I've got a blue one. What colour did you choose?

Loose change?? Tabung?? Sponsorship??

TheHoopoe said...

Nothing else but the classic Black.

It suits with everything else that I have :)

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. My two Samsonites have lasted for 12 years! They are so so durable and your things don't get damaged inside. Good choice. Mine are blue and dark green.