Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hancock

Watched Hancock a few days ago. Heard various reviews and they were all not flattering.

But I was not working, and I was free, and I love watching movies, and I love Will Smith, and my friend was free too, and my friend wanted to watch a movie too, and my friend loves Will Smith too - and we both wanted a therapeutic relaxing afternoon after all the shopping the previous day. (you're gonna hate me by now :)

Hence, we braved Hancock.

We were pleasantly surprised. It could perhaps be due to the scorching afternoon heat or we just wanted to be lazy: we actually enjoyed the show and I even found romantic value in the movie - but we were probably biased.

When I sms-ed a fellow musketeer who expected more as there were greater potential for the movie, my simple reply was just this: it was Will Smith, and he made everything alright :)

No comments: