Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dreamers

Just as life, it has been a long, challenging and courageous journey for the contestants. Not many (or none) of us are able to perform live in front of millions of people all over the world. I don't think I have the nerves to even try.

Very soon, their journeys will end and we will have a winner. But, it does not end there - it is the start of another long and courageous journey following this - just as life. Some may succeed, some may not. But journey on they will - just as life...

Despite their strengths and weaknessess, I bet my bottom dollar on the better performer tonight to emerge as the winner - the result of which will be announced this morning - and at such a tender age of mere 16. What was I doing when I was 16? It would be interesting to see whether America agrees with me :)

In any case, for both of them and for all of us: believe that dreams do come true :)

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one


No comments: