Monday, March 24, 2008

Music, Lots Of It

With the severance of fondness and affiliation to my soccer team, something has so easily taken over its place. After my workout today, I decided to treat myself and bought an iPod Nano. Immediately, 944 songs were transferred to it within the hour. I still have 5GB left. Will be a busy week ahead :P

Went with my trainer and he was trying to cajole me to get the iPod Touch (which he already owned) and friends were displaying their iPod Touch last Saturday at a wedding. But, knowing myself, I will leave most functions unused. So, I chose the simpler iPod Nano to accompany me on my runs and cycling. 2000 tracks should be able to cover it :)

Now, taking a poke at Liverpool, I'll "never walk alone"... hahaha.

From wikipedia: The third generation nano features a 2-inch QVGA (320×240) screen and a shorter, wider, heavier design, with new colors. New features include browsing via Cover Flow, a new user interface, video playback, and support for new iTunes Store games. The nano was announced in a 4 GB version coming only in silver, and an 8 GB version coming in silver, turquoise, mint green, black and Product Red. The battery lasts for approx. 24 hours on audio playback and approx. 5 hours on video playback. On January 22, 2008, Apple released a pink version of the 8GB iPod nano.

Combining elements from previous generations of the iPod nano, the third-generation nano has an aluminum front plate and a stainless steel back plate. The nano also sports a new minimalistic hold switch, similar to the iPod shuffle's power switch, which has been moved to the bottom of the player. The 2 inch screen has the greatest pixel density of any Apple product and has the same resolution of the 2.5 inch iPod classic's display. The iPod Nano 3rd Generation has opened up support games that were created for the next generation of iPods.

Now, let the music play on...

No comments: