Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Shine Your Light

Thanks iefuM for this song...

Shine Your Light - Robbie Robertson



These are the streets
Where we used to run where your Papa's from
These are the days
Where you become what you become
These are the streets
Where the story's told
The truth unfolds
Darkness settles in
...

I thought I saw him walking by the side of the road
Maybe trying to find his way home

He's here but not here
He's gone but not gone
Just hope he knows if I get lost

Shine your light down on me
Lift me up so I can see
Shine your light when you're gone
Give me the strength to carry on
Carry on

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ustaz,

I know I should not have done that, think you may have not noticed iefuM is actually Mufei... so sorry!

Just came back from attending BCI 2, frankly, both Fauziah and I miss your class, our classmates and especially the way you teach...

Hope you are feeling better gradually...

Hope to catch up with you soon...

Insya-Allah.

Mufei & Fauziah

TheHoopoe said...

No worries.

Thanks for the music too :)

Please carry on with the classes. It is the message, not the person.

The quest for knowledge must go on...

Anonymous said...

After listening to it, I think I actually like it, more because of the singer's voice. Very husky, very suitable for this song. Thanks for sharing.