Thursday, July 12, 2007

Missing My Beloved

Missing my dearly beloved and remembering my prayer there 2 years ago ...

Farewell O RasulAllah! O beloved of Allah!
May Allah not make this visit to you the last one; except with goodness, security, health and peace.
If I live, by the will of Allah, I will come again, and if I die, then I keep in security with you my witness, my promise and assurance from this day, to the Day of Judgement, that ‘There is none worthy of worship except Allah, the One who has no partner and I witness the fact that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger’.
Praise to the Lord, the Reverend, Who is free of what the infidels ascribe to Him, and peace be upon the Prophets, and All praise is to Allah, the Sustainer of the Worlds.

RasulAllah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “Whoever visits my grave, his intercession becomes compulsory on me” and the Prophet, peace be upon him, also said, “Whosoever visits me after my death, it is as if he visited me during my life.”

6 comments:

IAmZeroZero! said...

Subhanallah! Thanks Hoopoe Sir for this entry...

now, I have one of the most important places to go before I die... for I'm already tasting it's sweetness by just reading this entry. I hope I can indulge in its entirety someday! I'll pray for everyone and myself for that!

TheHoopoe said...

Amin...

One can never describe the sweetness of being so close to our beloved Prophet (saw) and to visit him as often as one likes.

Further, one can never fathom the first moment when one sees the Kaabah face-to-face in real life. Imagine... we have been facing in that direction all our lifes in our prayers, and finally, there it is, in front of us, the symbol of that one-ness and the directional focal point of all Muslims, in front of us to behold.

One has to be there to taste how sweet and blessed that feeling is.

So again, Amin to that prayer...

ghoose said...

Amin Amin Ya Ghafoor Ya Rahman Ya Rahim.

Thank u Maestro,this indeed a reminder. relite the dream so it will be a reality... Insyaallah

IAmZeroZero! said...

"Ashhadu Alla Ilaha Illa Allah Wa Ashhadu Anna Muhammad Rasulu Allah."

Anonymous said...

Salaam Imam,
It always brings tears to us- i am sure, whenever we read abt & remember the moments we were there at maqam rasul.
V.refreshing to know Imam knows so much abt music, other then the classical ones which i know...SSO stuffs,etc....
M.F.P.

TheHoopoe said...

MFP,

It always seem that we were there together on 2 occassions but never really were together.

But then, despite physicality, our hearts are always together, and in the future, perhaps we can go there again together physically, insya-Allah. Amin.

And the beauty of having been there is that you can always "be there" whenever you want to - I am sure you understant that Gift and know what I mean :)

Alhamdulillah!

As for the music, hmmm ... have not I said that I have been there, and done that? Here it is :)