Thursday, September 6, 2007

Trust


Trust in God is the best livelihood.
Everyone needs to trust in God
and ask, "O God, bring this work of mine to success."

Prayer involves trust in God, and trust in God
is the only means of livelihood that is independent of all others.

In these two worlds I don't know of any means of livelihood
better than trust in our Sustainer.

I know nothing better than gratitude
which brings in its wake the daily bread and its increase."

... Mathnawi V: 2425-2426, Mevlana Rumi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah.

I managed to visit your blog. WOW. Your writings... Macam susah nak faham. But it's good. I really applaud your creations of those philosophies.

This blog will be a compulsory daily treats for me. =)

Salam,
Naser
http://auramustika.blogspot.com