Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer '09 - Boulder, Colorado Part 2




The side view of the famous The Flatirons in Boulder.









On the climb down from The Flatirons.









The view of the city on the way down.










We climbed this terrain to reach the peak.









And huge boulders/rocks such as this as well.









The aerial view of campus from The Flatirons. My campus is huge.









Another favorite summer past time of mine: beach volleyball.







My favorite: tubing along the creek, especially in huge groups. We usually tube about 40 blocks which takes us about an hour and a half to complete. But the sweet thing is that the creek passed by my house. I just get off and cross over to the hot tub thereafter.







The view of my campus from Chautauqua Park's Royal Arc. There are still a couple more blocks on the right of this photo.








The Flatirons - I hike this the most in Boulder.









Hiking has become my favorite and regular activity in summer. I hike about 3 times a week to various mountain spots.









Always wanted a tree-house since young.











Flowers by the park.

No comments: