Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer '09 - Boulder, Colorado Part 1




Foods and games galore at the festival.









Duck race by the creek.










Boulder Creek Festival. We have so many tourists at this time of the year.









One year later, my pad looks like a real house.









Went to Denver to watch Dent May & His Magnificient Ukelele playing bluegrass music. They were awesome.







The beautiful Scott Carpenter Park just outside my house. Its super-soft grass is perfect for lying down to read, picnics and frisbee.







Spring/Summer where you will find deer coming out for a drink at the creek just by my house.








The beautiful and mystical Garden of the Gods at Colorado Springs.









The name Garden of the Gods dates back to 1859.










My friends, Peter and Eric, playing at an open mic.









We thought winter was over by May, but apparently it continued to snow that night.








My deck is my favorite place to read. I spent hours on it writing my thesis to end the spring semester.

1 comment:

blue said...

Salam...

wow...cool...if i have a place like yours, you bet i won't want to leave it all behind and go home. :)