Sunday, March 25, 2012

This Kind Of Certainty Comes But Once In A Lifetime

And she heard his voice coming back down the highway: «In a universe of ambiguity, this kind of certainty comes only once, and never again, no matter how many lifetimes you live


Robert Kincaid: When I think of why I make pictures, the reason that I can come up with just seems that I've been making my way here. It seems right now that all I've ever done in my life is making my way here to you.

Robert Kincaid: I don't want to need you, 'cause I can't have you.

Francesca: But love won't obey our expectations. Its mystery is pure and absolute. What Robert and I had, could not continue if we were together. What Richard and I shared would vanish if we were apart. But how I wanted to share this. How would our lives have changed if I had? Could anyone else have seen the beauty of it?

No comments: