Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Go There With You


You say you'll give me
Eyes in a moon of blindness
A river in a time of dryness
A harbor in the tempest

You say you want
Your love to work out right
To last with me through the night

All the promises we make
From the cradle to the grave
When all I want is you
All I want is you

... All I Want Is You

I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face
See that dust cloud disappear without a trace
I want to take shelter from the poison rain

Where the streets have no name
Where the streets have no name
Where the streets have no name

Still building
Then burning down love
Burning down love

And when I go there
I go there with you
It's all I can do

... Where The Streets Have No Name

No comments: