Saturday, October 23, 2010

Introducing Me


I never trust a dog to watch my food
And I like to use the word "dude" as a noun or an adverb or an adjective
And I, I've never really been into cars
I like really cool guitars and superheros
And checks with lots of zeros on them
I love the sound of violins and making someone smile

I'm trying to do my best to impress
But it's easier to let you
Take a guess at the rest
But you wanna hear what lives in my brain,
My heart,
Well you asked for it.

For your perusing,
At times confusing,
Possibly amusing,
Introducing Me.

... Introducing Me

And although I am now back living in the tropics on the equator, I do miss being with my buddies on road trips across the country living the summer in the wild, wild, west.


And grab your guitar
Sit by the fire
Cause we all need a song
When we're tired
We'll sit here together and sing it out loud

This is our song that's all that matter cause
We all belong right here together
There's nothing better than singing along
This is our summer and this is our song

... This Is Our Song

No comments: