Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Walk To Remember


"Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous; love is never boastful or conceited; it is never rude or selfish; it does not take offense, and is not resentful. Love take no pleasure in other people’s sins but delights in the truth; it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes"

"Jamie and I had a perfect summer together, with more love than lots of people know in a lifetime. And then she went, with her unfailing faith. Its been four years, but the vision of Jamie walking towards me will stay with me forever"

"Landon: I'm sorry she never got her miracle.
Reverend Sullivan: She did... it was you"

"Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it"


I'll always remember
it was late afternoon
It lasted forever
But ended so soon
You were all by yourself
Staring up at a dark gray sky
I was changed...

... A Walk To Remember

No comments: