Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hazy

Today's session at the gym was a total blur. I tried to remember how many circuits I did - and what I did within that one hour - but all the way from the gym to home, I seriously could not recall them exactly. The only thing certain was that it was absolutely exhausting. I remembered there was the bench press, the shoulder press, the jumping here, the dancing there, the rowing, the dumb-bells, the abs crunches - it is no more 15 cycles per set ... I remembered doing 25 cycles per set! ... it was all a blur and hazy to me now...

I have also noticed that my trainer has limited the resting period between one station to another ... and between circuits. To top it all, the weights have increased exponentially too. That has made the excruciating difference between the circuits for the last two weeks. The only thing I really remembered, was that I did a long and slow stretching by the end of it.

But despite, I love it still :)

No comments: